Thursday, February 28, 2008

Skullcandy...so shiny!



The Skullcandy iPhone FMJ in chrome(Credit: Corinne Schulze/CNET Networks)

If you listen to the MP3 Insider podcast (which, of course, I think you should), you know that I'm like a crow: inexplicably drawn to shiny things. So when I grabbed a black case, unzipped it, and pulled out the latest review item to discover the Skullcandy iPhone FMJ headphones in all their chromey glory, I "oohed" and "aahed" with the fervor that I reserve for such things. Even the cable is chrome-colored. To top it off, these 'phones have teeny, tiny skulls etched onto the end of each earbud--and a couple more sketched around the edges for good measure. It's almost too cute for words. Almost. Stay tuned for a full review on CNET. Oh, the iPhone FMJ also comes in black or silver, though I personally don't find those color variations nearly as exciting.

No comments: